Many organisations rely on a multiple platforms for collaboration to communicate both internally and externally with clients and partners. The challenge faced is enabling these tools to work together to improve collaboration rather than hinder it.
- My organisation has significantly invested Video Conferencing rooms and hardware, However, we have issues connecting clients and partners who use a different Video conferencing platform.
- We have recently deployed Skype for Business and need to be able to connect meeting participants using different platforms.
- Our organisation has multiple office locations as well as a mobile workforce. We need to be able to connect these employees regardless of the technology or system they are using.
Technology is paving the way for an open accessible world, and this is evident in the video conferencing market. The technological barriers to communication have been broken down thanks to the rise of cloud based video solutions designed to ensure that no matter where you are and no matter what platform you are using, a video call is just a click away.
- Blue Jeans provided by Arkadin gives you with the peace of mind that your employees, clients and partners can join your meeting using a range of different technologies including; desktop browser, mobile and tablet devices, collaboration tools (Skype for business) as well as their existing video room systems all in one meeting.
- The solution provides options that include audio only connectivity, video conferencing in High Definition as well as collaboration tools such as screen, application and video content sharing in real time.
- Blue Jeans provides an intuitive user interface which requires minimal training for end users. Excellent mobility features and design mean that your workforce on the move can benefit from the same meetings experience as desktop and room system users.
IT Administrator: Resource efficient, time saving and easy to use
- The blue Jeans platform offers you a way to roll out an easy to use and scalable video solution that will connect all of the different technology platforms available and provide a way of integrating them into one single meeting place. The system is very intuitive and provides little training which means that your IT team will not be backlogged with training or tickets regarding the use of the system by desktop, mobile or video room users.
IT Director: Maximise the ROI for video infrastructure
- For IT directors, providing ROI for IT spend is vital. Video room systems that inhibit external or platform specific participants might potentially raise budget alarm bels. However, Blue Jeans allows you to actually extend the value of your investment by opening up your existing video systems to new technologies. Additionally desktop and mobile features allow you to extend your video solution to your entire workforce at an affordable price.
By deploying Blue Jeans provided by Arkadin you get a market leading solution allowing you to connect multiple technologies in a single meeting. In addition, your solution is enhanced with Arkadin’s world class customer support in your local language 24/7, dedicated account management and support and adoption services enabling you toget the most out of your investment with us.
Why not trial Blue Jeans with Arkadin free for 14 days to experience it for yourself. Alternatively speak to a member of our team to request further detail and a free consultation.